New Student Registration
/downloads/schools/student_enrollment_information_1.pdfWelcome to the Whiteford Agricultural School District!!
It is our desire that your family's experience with Whiteford Schools will be one of fulfillment, enrichment and exceptional opportunities. Because of the numerous state and local reporting guidelines, this process can be time-consuming and paper intensive. Below you will find links to the various forms necessary to complete the student enrollment process.
When to Enroll/ New Student Online Registration
Kindergarten Students - A child who resides in a public school district or a public school academy providing kindergarten may enroll if the child is at least 5 years of age on SEPTEMBER 1st of the enrolling school year, and a child living in and new to the school district (resident district).
Use this online link to register your Kindergartner or New Student for the 2022-2023 School Year: Infinite Campus Online Registration
How to Enroll
Student Enrollment Information - Provides a summary of forms/documents/information you must bring with you to enroll your child.
To set up an enrollment appointment for students K-5, please contact Ms. Marcy Anderson at 734-856-1443 ext. 104 or 110; for students 6-12, please contact Ms. Jennifer Head at 734-856-1443 ext. 216 or 108.
All school forms are listed below, the link can be uploaded, printed and/or emailed. We will need to see an original birth certificate to copy for the student's file. Once registrations are complete with all needed documents we can schedule your student. Any students with current high school credits are asked to submit their most recent transcript to aid in the scheduling process.
- Student Enrollment Form
- Request for Educational Records
- Student Network Use Form
- Concussion Awareness Form
- IC Messenger Alert Opt-in Form
- Immunization Information Consent Form
- MHSAA New Student Form (students who change schools after starting 9th grade)
- Health Appraisal (Kindergarten students)
- Health Information Survey (if applicable)
- Special Needs/Special Education Survey (if applicable)
- Home Language Survey (if applicable)
- Affirmation of Prior Discipline Record (if applicable)
- Record for Proof of Enrollment (if applicable)
- Online Lunch Application
- Preschool Questionnaire for Incoming Kindergartners
- Transportation Request Form
REQUIRED documentation to enroll at Whiteford Agricultural Schools:
- the State Certified Birth Certificate ***ORIGINAL COPY ONLY
- a doctors' Official Immunization Record- Current and up to date
- a well-check health appraisal (Kindergarten and Young 5 students ONLY)
- Current report card and/or current high school transcript to aid in the scheduling process of 6-12 grade students.
- Current IEP & MET (if applicable)
- 504 Plan (if applicable)
- copies of court orders or placement papers (if applicable) such as appointment of legal guardianship, divorce decree, etc.
- Driver’s license of parent/legal guardian, passport or visa (address on license must match student address)
- Proof of Residency which must show current address:
- (1) of the following: a Purchase Agreement / Mortgage Statement**, a copy of a Rent / Lease Agreement**, or a Property Tax Bill; and
- (1) of the following: a current utility bill/turn on notice (water, gas, electric, NOT a cell phone bill), voter ID card, or moving company invoice or truck rental receipt validating address in district
**A residency affidavit is required if you are not the homeowner or leaseholder.
Schools of Choice
Out of district residents will need to apply through Schools of Choice to Whiteford Agricultural Schools.
Out of county residents will need to apply through Out of County Schools of Choice (105c) to Whiteford Agricultural Schools.
In district residents seeking a one year release to another district that is Not Schools of Choice
The Enrollment Office for the Elementary School is located at 6655 Consear Road, Ottawa Lake, MI 49267 in the Elementary School office, 734-856-1443 ext. 104 or 110, firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 734-856-4724.
The Enrollment Office for the Middle/High School is located at 6655 Consear Road, Ottawa Lake, MI 49267 in the Middle/High School office which is located at the west end of the Middle/High School building marked "High School," 734-856-1443 ext. 216 or 108, email@example.com, fax 734-856-2564.
The best hours to call to set up an appointment for each building are from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Who to contact?
Once you have completed the enrollment forms and gathered the required documentation, please contact the appropriate person below to set up an appointment to bring in your required documentation and prepare your student's schedule (all documents/completed forms should be brought with you to this appointment):
Ms. Marcy Anderson
Elementary School (Grades K-5)
734-856-1443, ext. 104 or 110
Ms. Jennifer Head
Middle/High School (Grades 6-12)
734-856-1443, ext. 216 or 108