New Student Registration
Registering New Students
Welcome to the Whiteford Agricultural School District!!
It is our desire that your family's experience with Whiteford Schools will be one of fulfillment, enrichment and exceptional opportunities. Because of the numerous state and local reporting guidelines, this process can be time-consuming and paper intensive. Below you will find links to the various forms necessary to complete the student enrollment process.
When to Enroll
Kindergarten Students - A child who resides in a public school district or a public school academy providing kindergarten may enroll if the child is at least 5 years of age on SEPTEMBER 1st of the enrolling school year.
How to Enroll
Student enrollment and registration can now be completed online.
Select Whiteford Agricultural Schools from the database drop-down and fill in the information. Use the Online Student Registration Guide for a quick reference on how to use the online registration process.
Once you have submitted your online application you will receive an email confirming that it was “completed successfully.” Upon receipt of this email please contact our Director of Student Advancement, Jason Mensing at 734.856.1443 x103 or email@example.com to set up an appointment to bring in your required documentation and prepare your students schedule.
Student Enrollment Information - Provides a summary of forms/documents/information you must bring with you to enroll your child.
All school forms are listed below, the link can be uploaded, printed and/or emailed. We will need to see an original birth certificate to copy for the student's file. Once registrations are complete with all needed documents we can schedule your student. Any students with current high school credits are asked to submit their most recent transcript to aid in the scheduling process.
- Student Enrollment Form
- Request for Educational Records
- Transportation Request Form
- Student Network Use Form
- Concussion Awareness Form
- Honeywell Opt-in Form
- Immunization Information Consent Form
- MHSAA New Student Form (students who change schools after starting 9th grade)
- Health Appraisal (Kindergarten students)
- Health Information Survey (if applicable)
- Special Needs/Special Education Survey (if applicable)
- Home Language Survey (if applicable)
- Affirmation of Prior Discipline Record (if applicable)
- Record for Proof of Enrollment (if applicable)
- Free-Reduced Price Meal Application - Online Application
- Preschool Questionnaire for incoming Kindergarten
REQUIRED documentation to enroll at Whiteford Agricultural Schools:
- the State Certified Birth Certificate ***ORIGINAL COPY ONLY
- a doctors' Official Immunization Record- Current and up to date
- a well-check health appraisal (Kindergarten and Young 5 students ONLY)
- Current report card and/or current high school transcript to aid in the scheduling process of 6-12 grade students.
- Current IEP & MET (if applicable)
- 504 Plan (if applicable)
- copies of court orders or placement papers (if applicable) such as appointment of legal guardianship, divorce decree, etc.
- Driver’s license of parent/legal guardian, passport or visa (address on license must match student address)
- Proof of Residency which must show current address:
- (1) of the following: a Purchase Agreement / Mortgage Statement**, a copy of a Rent / Lease Agreement**, or a Property Tax Bill; and
- (1) of the following: a current utility bill/turn on notice (water, gas, electric, NOT a cell phone bill), voter ID card, or moving company invoice or truck rental receipt validating address in district
**A residency affidavit is required if you are not the homeowner or leaseholder.
Out of district residents will need to apply through School of Choice to Whiteford Agricultural Schools.
The Enrollment Office is located 6655 Consear Road, Ottawa Lake, MI 49267 in the Middle/High School office which is located at the west end of the building marked “High School.” The hours are 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Phone: 734-856-1443 x103
Who to contact?
Once you have completed the enrollment forms, and gathered the required documentation, please contact one of the following individuals (depending on the age of your child) to schedule an appointment.
All documents/completed forms should be brought with you to this appointment.
Mr. Jason Mensing
734.856.1443, ext. 103
For Questions regarding Kindergarten Round-up
Mrs. Michaele Shepherd
734.856.1443, ext. 104