Employment / Job Postings
Thank you for your interest in Whiteford Agricultural School District!
We are pleased to announce that we now utilize Applitrack to post open positions in the district and accept applications electronically. We are part of a consortium with other Monroe County schools, so you will see open positions at the participating school districts; or you can filter down to just positions open at Whiteford Schools by selecting the "by district" tab. If you are interested in an open position, you must complete an online application to be considered – no paper applications will be accepted. If you do not have access to a computer, please contact the Superintendent’s Office at 734-856-1443, ext. 106 for assistance.
Once you have accessed the online application, you will be asked to create an account that requires a username and password. You may choose to complete your entire application at once or save a portion of it in the database and complete it at a later date. You also have the ability to edit your application and upload documents (i.e., resume, reference letters, transcripts, certificates, etc.). Your application will be retained for two (2) calendar years.
The following documentation is required before an application will be considered (these can be uploaded by using the “upload documents” feature of the software).
- Administrators: Resume, transcripts, credentials, letters of recommendation, certification (if applicable)
- Teachers: Resume, transcripts, credentials, letters of recommendation, certification
- Hourly Staff: High school diploma or GED, transcripts (if applicable), letters of reference, licensing (if required)
- Coaches: High school diploma or GED, letters of reference, licensing (if required)
Our primary mode of contact with applicants will be via email; however, please be sure all your contact information (i.e., email, telephone number and home address) is kept up-to-date in Applitrack.
Please do not mail or bring application materials to the District unless requested as unsolicited hard copy documents will be discarded.
734-856-1443, ext. 101
Superintendent/Central Office Services
734-856-1443, ext. 106
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- Elementary Principal
- Summer Reading Interventionist - INTERNAL (3 positions)
- Substitute Bus Drivers: Contact Charlie Butz, Director of Transportation, Buildings & Grounds, via EMAIL or at 734.856.1443, ext.107 for information about licensing
- Substitute Teachers: The local districts of Monroe County and the Monroe County Intermediate School District (ISD) contract with EDUStaff to provide substitute teachers for all classrooms in the county. Please click on the link to access additional information regarding becoming a substitute teacher in the county.
The Whiteford Agricultural School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, gender, marital status, religion, disability or handicap.